Thursday, February 9, 2012

Be Kind to your Face...

If you are like me, then like most men, you've always assumed that a bar of soap, what ever is on sale at the store, typically, is good enough. While you might be able to rationalize that for the shower, on some level, when it comes to your face, this indiscriminate practice will add years to your face by the time you have reached your mid-forties.

Every day when we wash, we have a choice, we can either take our skin for granted or we give it the extra bit of consideration it deserves. It is truly one of those rare instances when vanity can actually be to one's benefit.

So in this quest to be a bit more responsible about my skin, I discovered this Mild Skin Tonic from D.R. Harris.




D.R Harris is one of London’s oldest pharmacies and has been in St James’s Street since 1790. This family-owned business is renowned for their range of quality products for men and women, including soaps, colognes, bath and shaving preparations, skin care, and aromatherapy oils. The majority of their products are still produced by traditional methods,  hand-made, and packed in their own premises in London.

Their Mild Skin Tonic is ideal for removing the last traces of facial cleanser and toning the skin prior to moisturizing. It is clear, herbal and clean-smelling. Containing witch hazel, it also serves to tighten and close pores, stabilize the pH balance, leaving your skin clean, soft, and refined.

I love that its scent is subtle, and doesn't conflict with any cologne which I might wish to wear afterward.

So from now on, I'm going to enjoy my daily ritual with D.R. Harris, relaxing as I take care of my skin and feeling wonderful as I do.

All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment